Friday, January 20, 2006

The 4 Things Thing

Saw this over at Alice's place and decided to do it too. You will all know me inside out by the time I have finished! Haha.

Jobs I have had:
Worked in a sex shop
Restaurant manager
Bar attendant in a nightclub
Office bunny

Movies I can watch over and over:
Gone With the Wind
Singing in the Rain
Enchanted April
Immortal Beloved

Places I have lived:
Auckland NZ
On a farm in the middle of the North Island in NZ
Brisbane
Jimboomba Queensland

Favourite TV shows:
All the Law and Order shows - CSI, SVU etc etc
Oprah
Martha
Home Improvement shows

Places I have been on vacation:
Hamilton Island
Coffs Harbour
Gold Coast
NZ

Favourite Foods:
Salt and Vinegar chips/crisps
Chocolate
Steamed pudding
Salad

Places I would rather be:
Honestly? I'm kinda happy where I am, but I'd love to visit Britain and the States someday.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rich Gypsy said...

There's no better place than 'kinda happy where I am' !!! Thanks for sharing Flossy.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home