Saturday, January 21, 2006

Back To School

No, not the kids - me! And not really back to school, more like back to using my brain to learn something new.
Due to all the hassle I had in finding a pretty blog template, I have decided to try and learn HTML. So off to the library I trotted today, and found a book. Sounds easy doesn't it? Ha!
I was doing great practising, until I tried to put a background in (granted, I may have jumped ahead a few chapters to get to the interesting stuff). So I am going to get more books, and keep trying. Lots of people can do this, so I reckon I can too.
In 6 months I will be a dab hand and can create beautiful templates for everyone (Once I figure out the Blogger tags).

Wish me luck!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Count me in, Flossy. I'd love a new template but it seems to be beyond me at the moment. Every time I try, I encounter an instruction or term that I don't understand, and I quit. I'm just scared of losing everything.

3:45 PM  
Blogger The Rich Gypsy said...

I'm like you ... jump ahead to the good bits. My only advice is persevere; persevere; persevere !!! It can be a frustrating process ... just keep playing with it (ha ha ... more like 'fighting' with it). Can't wait to see what you come up with Flossy. I have faith in you *_*

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home