Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Baking Day...



This is what I did today :)
From centre back and going clockwise we have:
Cornmeal Loaf, Khobz (a wholemeal flat bun), Ginger Crunch, Afghans (un-iced as yet), Sugar Doughnuts, a selection of muffins (more in the freezer) - Blueberry and Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter and Jam, and Banana and Honey, and Milk Buns. In the centre is a Strawberry and Chantilly Cream Sponge. I also made some choc-chip cookies and froze them, uncooked, so they are ready to be thrown into the oven when they're needed.
Whew! After all that, it's toasted sandwhiches for dinner *lol*

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Flossy!! Oh my gosh ~ you are the baking queen!
YUMMY, it all looks so delish and I wouldn't know where to start...it is all so beautifully home made, reminds me of when I was a little girl at my Mum's wonderful tea party's. That's it, I'm having a baking day real soon...

9:20 PM  
Blogger BrocanteHome said...

Oh my goodness Flossy: you were baking for Britain there!! That looks scrumptious...

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home