Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Feeling Virtuous



Yes, I am feeling VERY good today. Julie and I got up and went for our walk this morning, as discussed yesterday. Although I was still half asleep, I enjoyed it immensely, and was quite surprised at the amount of others doing the same thing at 5am. To make it even more pleasant, these was a bit of cloud cover, so it wasn't too hot.

Well, after Yog went out to water the roses at about 8.30 last night, we got some rain after all! We had storm warnings, but we didn't get the storm, just a bit of rain and lightening, but they are predicting more tonight - yay. Apparently a few thousand homes in Brisbane lost power, and are still without it this morning. Usually it's us, but we have been lucky this storm season, and only had minor blackouts for a minute or so.

Not sure what I am going to get up to today - I know it's going to be a scorcher again. I really need to paint the trims in Harrys room, but now I have done the ceiling and walls, I'm kinda over it! So typical of moi LOL. I still have a couple of days yet, and I work better under pressure :)

By the way ms*robyn, I will get to and post some cosmetic recipes for you over the next few days - glad someone else is interested!

I meant to let you know in the last post too, that if you want/need to purchase ingredients for making your own cosmetics, you can do so at New Directions Australia They have a great range and excellent customer service.



--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Welcome to the blog neighborhood! Ms. Robyn sent me over and glad I came! love your blog and will be back often

8:04 AM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

good for you on walking this morning! I really need to get back into it but will wait til I get back from my holiday.
glad you are enjoying blogging - the gals are such fun and all are real sweet hearts. You will fit right in with us all !

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Well done. I will be starting soon and can't wait.

9:32 AM  
Blogger shellyC said...

Oh WOW you do sound like me!! Another disorganised soul trying to get the hang of it!!! Will check in daily!! Plus I am doing the walking thing every morning, though I go on my own as it is the only ME time I have at present!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home