Friday, January 20, 2006

Grey Day

It's raining on and off today. That means that Yog is home. Now much as I love him, I don't particularly enjoy when he is home during the week, due to rain.
What this means for me today, is everyone is home and stuck inside, and I have all the kids school stuff to get organised, a mountain of laundry I want to do and no chance of hanging it out to dry. I need to go to the library to return some books and so the kids can get new ones. I might have a look at the computers for dummies series while I'm there! I have to do some bookwork, make some phone calls and send some faxes. And do you think I'm going to get all this done in a calm, organised manner with everyone at home, all wanting a piece of me as well? I seriously doubt it...

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

Love your template. good on you for sticking it out and working it out. i am married to an IT guru so play dumb and get lots of help. although the idea of my blog was to try things on my own and so far he has only helped with my banner.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Its nice to have the kids at home but enough already.....Dont you just love it when they go back to school. Peace and quiet. To putter and potter...Pure Bliss !

2:25 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

ditto on your blog ~ you've done so well!
I hope your day is panning out okay :)

3:49 PM  
Blogger BrocanteHome said...

Oh Lordy there is nothing worse than having a man under your feet when you are trying to get things done! Somehow or other my lovely Marks prescence just seems to drain me and I come over all lazy and demand to be waited on...
I am so spoilt...

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home