Thursday, January 19, 2006

It Took Me All Day....

...But I managed to find this lovely template which only required me to cut and paste! Thank you and kudos to Caz (see link at bottom of sidebar - I'm too tired to be messing about with links right now) who created this gorgeous thing.
I'm happy with this for now :)
I may have a look at typepad as Alison suggested - but not tonight!!! Nothing else to tell, as I've been sitting in front of this darn computer most of the day. Will hopefully have something interesting for you tomorrow...

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger BrocanteHome said...

Oh clever, clever you! That is lovely: who needs Typepad??

12:58 AM  
Blogger The Rich Gypsy said...

Lovely lovely lovely Suzie!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

So clever of you to include a photo of yourself looking out from your home .....

Well, it's a lovely background anyway.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Flossy said...

Oh Alice I would be the most contented person alive if I had that view!! It's my "I wish this was me" background :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Calidore said...

Love the new look, aren't you clever. Still fiddling with mine test blog. It will take a miracle if I ever work it out. Must check out your link.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

It's a lovely layout. Beautiful choice.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home