Thursday, January 05, 2006

Looking Into The Future...

I'm off to have a reading done by a psychic today! I'm really looking forward to it, as apparently, she is very good. I met her through a friend, and managed to barter for a reading - isn't that good? I'm hoping that she has lots of good things to tell me (of course), and can give me an idea of how wonderful this year is going to be. Pays to stay optimistic, I feel! Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes.

On another note, we had a lovely lot of rain last night - real soaking rain, and when I went for my walk this morning (that's twice now!) everything was so fresh. Al the plants look healthy and the grass is still green. We had friends over for dinner last night, and they were saying that January is predicted to be one of the wettest on record, with flooding and maybe even cyclones! As long as my roses survive...that was a garden planted in love, and I couldn't bear it if they were destroyed.

Right, I'm off to do a bit of housework before my appointment this morning - see you later!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

we have had rain too ! I can hear the plants sighing in relief.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Okay you two, sharing the rain would be nice.

Seriously, glad it's raining where you are. I hear that Brisbane is very much in need of it, even though it's still fairly green.

Ms Robyn - perhaps we could have your share whilst you are on your cruise? I don't think NZ needs it.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home