Thursday, January 05, 2006

So I Knew That Already

Well, the reading I had was very good, and really just confirmed that I'm on the right track.
She was very good, though, and spot on with the kids personalities, and Yog's too. I was very impressed, specially when I asked her if we would move and she said eventually, to a place beginning with "B" - she got the name Bellingen. I went to Bellingen mid last year and decided there and then that it felt like home and I wanted to live there! She had no way of knowing that, so I was pretty gob-smacked with that.
Anyways, she said that life is nice (which it is), and it will only get better, so I'm a happy chook today :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

I love Bellingen. gorgeous place

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home