Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday Fun.

As much as I would love to goof off today and read all my great books from my trip to the library yesterday, I'm afraid today has more in store than that.
Nothing exciting mind, just housework, laundry, baking, laundry, a bit of decluttering, and did I mention laundry? I'd love to get out in the garden too, but not sure I'll get there today.
As tomorrow is the day the kids start a new year at school, tomorrow is also the day I start my new 2006 routine to keep me organised, and I don't want to start out already behind, if that makes sense. I think the routine may need a bit of tweaking here and there, but as long as I continue it(!) I'll be fine.
All the kids books are covered (thank you Miss*G and Princess), and school bags are packed and ready to go. New uniforms are washed, folded and put in drawers, ready to be worn and tossed on the floor tomorrow afternoon! I just need to find room for three "stations" that they can dump all their stuff in when they get home so I can go through it when I get time later in the evenings. (Some organisation tip I got from some organising site).
Sometimes it feels like a military exercise, getting three kids organised for a new year...

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger The Rich Gypsy said...

Me too Flossy ... just loading up the bags! Making list and checking it twice to make sure nothing is forgotten (although, of course, there will be something missing).

Enjoy your day tomorrow! I may not enjoy tomorrow ... but perhaps the next day.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

Lol - oh bliss...I was walking thru woolies yesterday and all those brand new school things were there....this is my first year of school freedom...3 kids no school, as youngest left 2 months ago....only I have to go back to school....grrr....
But...I do know what is was like - havent forgotten those days!!It DOES feel like a military operation.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home