Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday Musings...

I went and looked over my new shed/workspace yesterday. A LOT of work to do, involving less paint and copious amouts of fabric to line the walls with. I can imagine it without any trouble though, and it will look gorgeous I think.
It will be a while before I have it up and running properly, but within the next couple of weeks I hope to be able to get at least the actual workroom finished so I can set it up and start working.
This whole situation is very serendipitous (I love that word), as I was just going to pack all my sewing and craft things away and look for a (proper) job. I was about to meditate on it when Dianne came around and offered me the shed! You can't tell me that keeping a gratitude journal doesn't help things along!!! I feel very strongly that I'm doing he right thing here. Of course I have that horrible little voice in my head that goes by the name of self-doubt, but I am not listening. I know I can do whatever I put my mind to, and be successful at it, and this is what I really, truly want. At least it's a beginning and the first step in achieving my dream. Go me!

I have one more thing I want to do before I pack up my fabric and sewing machine however. It's a secret project I am working on, and if it all comes together, you will be the first to know!! And it could lead to bigger and better things...

And you know what else I am looking forward to? I get to go to garage sales and junk shops again to look for things to breathe new life into - I can't wait. I had to give it up because we just have no space here for anything more at the moment. I have missed rummaging, it's one of my favourite pasttimes. Nothing like a good treasure hunt - and I know you know what I mean!

Now I will leave you with this...


Expect the best.

The world is working in your favour.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger jellyhead said...

Hi Flossy, just dropped by to see how you were going. Sounds like you're going great guns! I wish you every success with your new work space and showroom.

I love the quote at the end...'expect the best'. Thinking positive is such a powerful thing, right?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a good week.

:) Jellyhead

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home