Monday, January 23, 2006

To all you Aussie girls out there with school age children, I hope you are having a nice day and enjoying your peace and quiet! I know I am :)

So, today is the first day of my new, organised self. So far, I'm really not doing that well, I've been on the phone all morning. So once I've posted this, I'm off the computer for the day - no really, I am.
My chores for the day: sweeping my disgustingly dirty, can't walk on in bare feet, floors; Hang a load of washing on the line; de-cobweb my bedroom (oh and the computer area); clean bathrooms and toilets, and I'll try to get in some de-cluttering too.
I still have Miss*G home as she doesn't start back til tomorrow, so her job is to make afternoon tea for when the Princess and Harry Bear get home. She has decided on scones -yum!
It's very warm here today, after a cooler couple of days and plenty of rain. Roll on Winter...
Isn't it nice to have Ms*Robyn home again? I'm sure we have all missed her terribly, but it sounds like she had a wonderful time, and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Hopefully now the kiddies are back at school, I will be more motivated to create some things, and have interesting stuff to chat about. I find life really comes to a grinding halt when the holidays are happening. Isn't that sad?
Right, I'm off now to get onto that never-ending roll of housework...toodles!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

Mine start back on Tues the 7th of Feb...I am still being lazy for a few more days!!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Calidore said...

Ohh lucky you to have them back at school. Mine don't start until Jan 31st. Kinda scary though, for the first time in 12 years I will be home alone. Yipee....lol. Think of all I will get done.

1:56 PM  
Blogger The Rich Gypsy said...

Just about to go and collect my two bigger boys today Suzie! The baby came home from his first day at kindy at 1pm ... shorter days for the first two weeks.

The day has gone sooo quickly ~ sorry I haven't even had a chance to reply to your lovely letter!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thank you so much for your lovely message on my blog Flossy. When Isabella came home from her first day... it was just like another day for her... my anticipation was a bit deflated. No problems though and thats all I could ask for. Much love, Nicole.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Hope you got all that done Flossy :)
My boy goes back to school on Feb 16, and is actually still away in Darwin, until the 4th Feb.

5:46 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

ms*sophie goes back next Monday.. but I will miss her. thanks so much for the welcome home, I missed you all just as much. boy, lots to catch up on.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home