Friday, January 13, 2006

Treasure Map


Fridays are my Puttering and Project days, and today was no exception. A few friends and I got together and made treasure maps.
A treasure map is a visualisation technique and it's a lot of fun - sort of like collaging.
I cut out pictures and phrases to represent what I want to achieve this year, and glued them all onto a big bit of cardboard. I will hang it on the ensuite door, where I will see it every day, to remind me of what I want.
We all had a ball doing this, and it was so interesting to see how others create their masterpieces, and what they are hoping for out of life.

We are going to get together again in 6 months to see how our maps are working - I can't wait!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger John Cowart said...

Hi Flossy,
Just dropped by from Jellyhead's site.
A few years ago I made one of these treasure maps but the instructions I followed made it into a life-time thing -- how much I accomplished on the thing amazed me.

That hail storm you wrote about sounds scary; we hardly ever have that sort of thing here in Florida.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home