Friday, January 06, 2006

Weather Forecasters....


...have absolutely no idea what they're on about! Contrary to being under 30 today, I just checked the thermometer in the kitchen (which is cooler than most parts of the house) and it's reading 34 degrees! It's incredibly humid too, so the whole sewing thing has been quite uncomfortable.
Speaking of sewing, as is so typical of me, I got right off track this morning and made the cute bag above, instead of the quilt. And I have decided to use the chambray for curtains in the "new" room, so I need to slip out to Spotlight sometime to pickup some homespun for the backing instead. At least I got some sewing done - it's been a while since I sat down at the machine :)
Harry Bear and The Princess rang me from Auckland Airport this morning, so they are on their way home. They will stay at their father's tonight and come home tomorrow. It's been two and a half weeks, and although I've enjoyed the peace and quiet, I can't wait to see them!
Off to make pizza bases for dinner tonight, as I had a request for homemade pizza - at least it's easy!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

I love that bag!

6:18 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

Hi ms*floss - the bag is cute - but just popping in to say bye. make sure you continue blogging while I am away - I look forward to reading when I get back. will miss you xoxo

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home