Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Welcome to The Grove


Welcome to my blog. This is a little spot for me to muse on life and the things I feel passionate about. My passions tend to change frequently, so hopefully you won't get too bored with me!
At the moment it's gardening (specifically roses and veges), making creams, lotions and soaps, DIY and getting organised for 2006.

But first, I guess I should introduce myself properly...
My name is Sue, and I'm a 35 year old stay-at-home Mum. I live with my partner (Yog, I'll explain later) and three kids (Gabbie, Brooke and Harry) in Queensland, Australia.
We have an acre and a quarter, and we're renovating our cottage.
I have 101 different interest and hobbies: sewing; cooking; crafts of all descriptions; gardening. I'm creative, not organised. I meditate, believe in fairies, and love vintage bits and bobs. I think I may be a hoarder - mainly of craft supplies and fabric. Actually, I think I have a fabric obsession.
I love all things feminine - roses, floaty dresses and pink is my very favourite colour in the whole wide world.
I have a step-daughter who is pregnant, so I'm going to be a Grandma! I'm not quite ready for that, but I'm sure I'll cope :)

I'm so happy you have joined me on my blogging journey - let's keep in touch...

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

good for you Flossy ! look forward to reading your blog :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Hi Flossy!!!!
Good to see you blogging ~ Firstly wishing you and your family a wonderful NEW YEAR!
Secondly I wanted to say thanks for the lovely letter you wrote, Yes I did get it but didn't get the chance to write back (yet).
Looking forward to catching up with your blogging news!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Welcome to Blogland, Suzie. I assume that you are a friend of, or at least known to, dear Ms Robyn. Just reading your profile I think you and my daughter, ShellyC (Shellsandbeans) would have a lot in common - although she's not about to become a Grandmother (she is in fact, a GRAND mother).

I certainly look forward to reading more of your postings. Have a very happy New Year.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home