Monday, January 16, 2006

A - Z of Gratitude....

I found this exercise at Gwen's Healing Garden and thought it was a lovely idea, so here goes...

I am grateful for:
The Air I breathe
Blogspot and all the lovely people in it
Having a reliable Car to drive (and Chocolate!)
Digging in the garden
Exercising
My sense of Fun
Growing as a person, everyday
Being Healthy
Imagination
July - my birthday month, and my favourite month of the year
My Kids
Love, Love, Love
Meditation
Nighttime
Ordinary pleasures
Peace and
Quiet
Rose gardens
Just Sitting
Tomorrows
Pretty Underwear
Having a Voice to speak out
Wet weather
Saying Yes to only good things
Having Zest for life!
Want to give it a go? Let me know, so I can come have a look :)


--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

thats a nice ideal to try!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Well put together...lovely.

1:15 PM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

Nope, I don't want to have a go....you did it so well I'd just feel like a lesser imitation!
I love this poem! It's also a great reminder for me to appreciate all the lovely things in my life.

7:19 AM  
Blogger my vintage days said...

Very Lovely, Poems like that we should all do once in awhile.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

That site was really good thanks for posting in the link.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love, love, love this idea. Thank you for sharing it and the site.

I'm definitely going to give this a go myself.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home