Thursday, February 23, 2006

Accomplishments...

It's 8am on Thursday morning, and I feel good!

I have finished the dreaded tax, as well as some other unfinished business stuff I had hanging over my head. Add to that we have been paid (yay!), and that makes for a good mood indeed *lol*

Thought I would show you the results of my decluttering yesterday...we can now see the majority of the wall and there is a wee bit of clear space on the coffee table too! Couldn't see it at all before I attacked it. I haven't tackled the desk yet - I will need lots of energy and chocolate for that one :)





Shopping day today, so I am in the middle of meal planning and grocery lists. I thought I might get out of my comfort zone (I hardly leave the town I live in) and try the Aldi Supermarket that is about 40 minutes away. I hear you can really notice the difference in your wallet when you shop there. We shall see...

So, to sum it all up: the house is clean and much tidier than it's been for a long time, I have money in the bank (and food in the cupboards - soon), and I have my unpleasant tasks all done. Oh and I haven't seen Richard the Rat for a couple of days now - fingers crossed! What a great feeling :)

Hope you all have a happy, surprising day!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Well done flossy ~ it's looking good!
It certainly makes life easier and happier when things are organised and clean...I got my head down and my bum up here, and all my chores are done for the day...yippee...time for a morning outing for a bit of op-shopping, then home again, lunch for Mark and I, then a walk down at the beach, then some crafting in the afternoon, before I get stuck into preparing tonights dinner.
Hope your day is a delight :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

It's looking good Suzi. Congrats on the decluttering. Don't you just feel like you can breath easier and more relaxed?

10:19 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Great work on the decluttering, Flossy.

Re the shopping - trust me to be a wet blanket but will the savings at Aldi pay for the petrol to get there and back? Still, it's interesting to shop somewhere else for a change; takes the monotony out of it somewhat.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Brilliant work, well done! What you look like today... will be what I look like tomorrow... in other words... I will clean my 'play' room, I will, I will, I will. Hugs xx

7:27 PM  
Blogger dolly said...

oh my! I am impressed...see I bet ya it didn't even take that long...now off to do my bedside..yet again lol!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home