Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Calling Aussie Bloggers!

Ok, something Ms*Robyn said has been playing on my mind all day today :)

I think we should have an Aussie Bloggers Get Together! I was thinking maybe we could all meet somewhere in NSW (as that is probably most central) in September sometime.

What do you all think? Let me know, and if there is enough interest, I'll start organising it! Oh and I'm not excluding the overseas gals, you are MORE than welcome to come along too!!

What a fun weekend that would be...

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

Sounds like fun! I can't promise anything at this stage (would depend on work and finance closer to the time), but I will keep watching this space for further developments. Can husbands/partners come along for the ride?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

I hope you too had a wonderful vals day? I thought about all day today - it was something you said about home blessing...I did that today and somehow it was fun!

8:47 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

I will if I can. There is one weekend that I am going to be away on a quilting weekend, but I am sure I can wangle it.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Sounds like great fun. I'd love to come along... though finances rule our house at the moment and we live month to month so I won't know til it gets closer to September.

About the wedding cake... I'd love to design something for you... If you do live reasonably close to me then I can even whip it up for you! I will contact you via email in the next week or so to get the ball rolling. How exciting! It would save you a bundle too!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I did send a comment to this posting last night but it seems to have wandered off somewhere. I think a blog friends get together would be wonderful. September sounds good for me at this stage.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Eagle said...

I'm interested. September is a way away for me. Things seem to happen to me - suggest keeping it central so that it is easy for people to get to - and not to expensive.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home