Monday, February 27, 2006

Decluttering Again.

As you might know, I am on a decluttering junket. I am about to get into my sewing room, because I want to sew and it's such a mess, I just can't do anything until it's clean and cleared.

This is some of my fabric stash here...


Ladies, I have too much! I have a fabric habit, and there is no way I am going to use all this within the next year. So I've had an idea.

A blogging fabric giveaway!

So any crafty bloggers out there who would like a pack of fabrics, just email me at:
fabricatious(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au. and give me your postal details.

Most of my fabrics are florals, shabby chic, and pink! But not all of them :) They are moctly quilting fabrics perfect for all types of crafts. Top quality too. You will receive a mixed package, and I will start with fifteen packs for now, and see how it goes. Overseas bloggers welcome too!

My theory about allthis, is If I can clear out a whack of fabric, I can use the rest for my projects and I will have room for more fabric! *lol*

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

Flossy, I would love a little pack. I was going to suggest you organize a fabric swap but that would defeat your purpose. so tell me what you would like to swap for my pack.. I don't like you to be out of pocket. I think you have my postal details? hugs to you sweetie xoxo

12:49 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ooo Ooooo Ooooooo ... Pick me pick me! I would dearly love to do a swap with you, or to send a prepaid envelope. I have sent you an email. Hugs to you.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Suzie.. the email wouldn't go through???? Could you email me through my profile please? If it's no trouble that is.. :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

I tried to email but it wouldn't go through! If you want to get in touch my email is my blog title (all one word) at gmail dot com :-)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'd love to swap something with you for a package of your lovely fabric. I'll email you.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home