Tuesday, February 28, 2006

First Parcels...

...are ready to go! These will be posted off in the morning to Ms*Robyn, Calidore, Nicole and Dawn. So keep an eye out for the postie, girls!



The only problem is, I have barely made a dent in the stash...

So if anyone else wants some fabric, just drop me a line (email on my profile) with your address and a package will be winging it's way to you in no time :) If you want to do a swap, great - I love surprises!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

Ohh those parcels look scrummy.

Can't wait....lol.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ooooh I can't wait... Those pretty packages must reflect your improved aura for today! I am sooo glad, must go though, I have a surprise to whip up ;)

3:49 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

OH Yes...a swap..yes please!! What do you want for some of your fabric?? Some rabbits, a husband (still not properly trained), some more kids or some extra clutter to declutter??

Or I could surprise you!!

shelly

7:26 PM  
Blogger Flossy said...

Shelly, send me an email - but I WILL NOT accept husbands, kids rabbits (illegal here *lol*) and definitely no more clutter! What, you don't think I have enough????
LOL

I love anything pretty and girly though...

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
best software downloads configuring security for web servers best software downloads

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home