Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's Worse Than I Thought!!

Prepare to be disgusted, horrified, revolted even.

The lovely
Dawn has posted some pictures on "getting real". Basically, this is to show the not so nice bits about your home.

So for your viewing displeasure, I present....my sewing room, well, space. (I knew it was bad, but it looks so much worse in the photos!)





Now can you see why I need to clean it out a little?

On another note, thank you for all your comments on yesterday's post. I am feeling better now, and I will just be who I am, live my life, and if they want me, they know where I am. My own children need me, and I can't give all my time to worrying about something I can't change. Maybe I'll have a baby of my own - teehee...

I am back to normal - no more whinging here for a while!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

The only difference between your sewing room and mine - is that I have plaster walls...roflol. Mine is in the same mess especially when I'm "creating". Well, it is a fancy name for making a mess. Cheer up, one day it will all be a memory and you will be thankful for having taken these photos. They remind you of what you can live with if you have to, even if you don't enjoy it.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home