Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

Ms*Robyn over at Daily Parcels has tagged me, so here goes...

What were three things when you were little you wanted to be when you grew up?
1. Waitress (and I was!) 2. Nun 3. Lawyer


You can live one day over again from your childhood. What day will it be?
A day spent with my Aunty Briar and cousin Laird :)


You have two minutes (and a mover with you if you need heavy lifting help!) to grab 5 things from your home before it morphs into a polka dotted hobglobin and hops away. What will you take? (Food/drink/family/friends excluded!)
1. My wallet 2. A change of clothes 3. An apron 4. Box of photos 5. All my books!


You have to paint one quote on your kitchen wall. What is it going to be?
“If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”


What is the one thing you want to have accomplished by the end of this year?
I want to have my whole house decluttered.


You are moving to the moon for one year and can only bring on flower with you. What kind will you bring?
That’s easy - a pink rose.


You just received word that aside from one flower, you can also bring five books with you too! Your choices?
1. Simple Abundance 2. Romancing the Ordinary 3. A journal (and a pen) 4. Anything by Jackie French 5. Back to Basics (might need that on the moon!)


tagging 3 lucky people:
1. Jellyhead
2. Shelly C
3. Fairycake Girl (Wendy)

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Flossy said...

Come to think of it, I think I WILL paint that quote on my kitchen wall ! Great idea...

6:47 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

ha ! you are better than me - I forgot all about Simple Abundance. how on earth did I do that?

7:15 PM  
Blogger fairycakegirl said...

Thank you so much, sweetie. Now I need to think!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home