Friday, February 17, 2006

Laundry and Tupperware on a Rainy Day

I love my washing machine, I really do.
However, today is the day I need to do the laundry. And it is drizzling, so I can't hang it on the clothes line to dry.
This presents a problem, as I have a machine that is a
washer/dryer combo. That means I can only do one load every 3 hours, and when I have 8 loads of washing to do - well, let's just say I'm not staying up for 24 hours to do the laundry! (And yes, I do a load or two every day).
I still have my old dryer out in the shed, and I'm thinking I may call it back into service today. Oh the power bill!!

In between times, I think I really need to sort out the
Tupperware cupboard. That is the one that never stays organised and tidy - I'm sure I'm not alone on this one? I adore tupperware but it just doesn't stack well if it's not in the pantry. Or maybe it's just me, and perhaps a spot of decluttering is in order.

Here is a "before" picture...


I will post an "after" picture later on, when I am done!


--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Hi,know what you mean about he Tupperware.I store mine in drawers or baskets at least that way they don't fall out when you open the door!I have a funny story about Tupperware which I will post about sometime next week!Hope the dishcloth knitting is going well!You will have to post some piccies when you're done.Glad you like my home and thanks for stopping by!

7:10 AM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

I think all your lids migrated south to my place. Along with the wire coathangers from somewhere.
best of luck with tidying the tupperware drawer out! and I do hope you are sprinkling rosebuds into the toilet bowl like our ms*alison instructed us all to do!

10:19 AM  
Blogger The Rich Gypsy said...

You have drizzle? Hey, it's normally me getting the rain when you stay dry ... but not lately. Nothing here except a very odd storm the other morning ... just as I was about to take the boys to school. Then gone again. Maybe today ...

Hope you got your cupboard cleaned out.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love sorting tupperware! (I know I'm completely off my rocker, but I really do). My mother has even tried to convince me to fly back to Colorado to sort hers for her. I can't help it, I love organization. ~sheepish grin~

1:16 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

I really hate looking for the matching lids...tidy or not tidy...they always dissappear!!! Bit like socks!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Flossy said...

Robyn, I missed that bit about roses in the loo! Not sure I would do that anyway *giggle*

11:46 PM  
Blogger BrocanteHome said...

Floss, you do know the roses in the loo was a joke???
Mark would leave me if I went that far!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Silver Fox said...

Our network has been looking for a Tupperware business like yours to list in our World Directory & our forum.

Hey, there is no cost and it will only take a few minutes for you to register!

Your Silver Fox Business Building Team helping build your Tupperware business!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home