Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mouse in the House!


Ugh! This is what I found when I rose this morning.
We have mice - again. I guess this is all a part of having a half-finished renovation, and lots of places for mice to get inside - but really! Does it have to munch on avocadoes at $2 a pop?
We have traps set, but it bypasses those and finds this instead. My fault for leaving it out.
So tonight, before I go to bed, I am completely clearing the bench, except for a box of rat bait!!!

Watch out mice - this is war...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger jellyhead said...

We've had a similar problem last year - bananas gnawed on in the fruit bowl, which was on top of our kitchen table (which has turned legs). I think we had rats. How do those critters do it?!

Some rat bait in the ceiling, and the fruit was all OK again!

7:52 AM  
Blogger dolly said...

what a cheek nibbling the avocadoes!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

mice with expensive tastes - lol!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Cheeky little mice ~ they do have good taste though!

12:36 PM  
Blogger The Rich Gypsy said...

I have a mouse too Flossy! Saw him once and went out and bought some rat-sak ... No mouse is allowed to hang around my house too long!!! Can't stand 'em ... but not in the same way I can't stand spiders (that's straight fear) ... I just feel they're dirty little varmints and I don't want them in my home. Hey, have you seen the new traps? You don't actually get to see the body???

12:57 PM  
Blogger Flossy said...

Have tried those new traps when we had a problem last winter - the mice didn't go near them! Once we put the old fashioned ones out, we caught about 4 mice in 2 days. This one is a monster though - I haveseen him, and he's pretty smart too, so rat sak it is - I already have some...

4:54 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ughhh! I found some bites out of my beautiful soap collection that I had stored away. That will teach me for not cleaning up sooner! Yuck.. It's even worse when you find their little droppings in your cake tins! xx Nicole.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home