Friday, February 17, 2006

Sidetracked!!!

Yes, that's right, the tupperware cupboard didn't get done today. But I didn't sit on my behind doing nothing, I just got kind of way laid...

I started out this morning going through the kitchen like a madwoman - took every single thing off the benches, sucked all the spiders up the vacuum cleaner, washed the windows, took down the curtains to be washed - I cleaned everything. My intention was to then get into that dreaded cupboard.

Instead, I moved the freezer from the laundry (huffing and puffing all the way) to the end of the hallway. I cleaned all the revolting stuff that accumulates behind such things, sucked some more spiders up the vacuum cleaner (I have plenty of spiders!), cleaned and mopped the laundry floor, and rearranged it a little bit.
The kitchen and laundry now look beautiful - clean, spacious and uncluttered. Just don't open the cupboards!

Next week, I am going to go through every one of those hidey-holes and do a total clean out and re-organise them all.
No, really, I am - I'm on a mission!

Anyway, as I don't have a photo of a wonderfully organised tupperware cupboard for you, I thought I would show you my "bedside table" instead...complete with current reading material and my Simple Abundance basket.

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger dolly said...

hey your bedside looks great! I bought a basket just like that the other day and I am outgrowing my bedside...your picture has REALLY inspired me to spruce up my bedside and get a lovely tray to put there..thanks for the pics

oh and thanks for the comment on my blog!

doll

6:03 PM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

Hmmm, let's compare bedside areas...

Yours: sweet, neat, pretty-in-pink

Mine: standard wood table with 5 books stacked messily on top, tube of heel balm, hairband, ugly digital alarm clock.

My house could obviously do with the 'Flossy' touch!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Flossy said...

Jelly, that's MY side of the bed - you so don't want to see Sweetie's side!!! And I want a real bedside cabinet. I have 2 matching ones downstairs, waiting for me to paint them (they've been there for 2 years!!) I guess the beauty of blogging is you can show the nice bits and leave the ugly bits out :)

11:37 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Flossy..your bedside is so pretty and feminine!! Is that a Maeve Binchy book I see....I love her books! Have a great weekend dear!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

The is absolutely no way I am showing you my bedside! Get the picture? Yours on the other hand, looks 'pretty in pink'. :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

whats in the basket? whats in the basket....curious here....apaprt form the books anything else? Oh I love stuff like this!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Silver Fox said...

Our network has been looking for a Tupperware business like yours to list in our World Directory & our forum.

Hey, there is no cost and it will only take a few minutes for you to register!

Your Silver Fox Business Building Team helping build your Tupperware business!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home