Thursday, February 09, 2006

Simply Abundant

The lovely Ms*Robyn asked me if I would like to join her in a new blog about following the Simple Abundance path. Of course I said yes! (Never let it be said I'm not enthusiastic about blogging!)

It is our take on following Sarah ban Breathnach's book, Simple Abundance. We are both on the journey this year, and I, for one, am having days where I find it difficult to put things into perspective. So
The Simple Abundance Path is where we can support each other (and anyone else who'd like to come along) on this road. It will be nice to have someone else's point of view on those days when I am feeling like nothing makes sense, and for you, to have two differing (maybe) opinions on any given thing.

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

I am so looking forward to following our paths together and I do hope others will join. It is difficult to find the motivation when doing something like this by yourself. Please join if you would like to ! just let Flossy or myself know and we can enable you to post xox

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

What a wonderful idea Flossy! I may just want to join you both, if the offer is still open! I hope that is is alright with you that I put you on my blogroll as one of my favorite blogs to visit. I love visiting with you! Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs

1:39 PM  
Blogger Flossy said...

Mindy, we would love to have you join us! Thank you for adding me to your roll, that's lovely :) I'm glad you enjoy popping over!

6:21 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

so flossy - that link that you spent browsing all day - was it the home makers one? I did the same thing - although I did hang washing out between browsing :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi Flossy,
Thank you for visiting Patra's Other Place and leaving such a warm comment. I see I am on your sidebar too - thank you! Glad you like my waffling; I am enjoying yours as well.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home