Monday, February 06, 2006

Therapy.

Do any of you have a regular massage? Or even occasionally to treat yourself?
If not, why not?

Having a massage is just about one of the most luxurious things you can do for yourself. It relaxes both body and mind, not to mention being incredibly good for the soul.
I am extremely lucky that my wonderful neighbour and friend, Julie, is a massage therapist, so it's very easy for me to pop across the road for a spot of indulgence. Even so, I still only have a massage every now and then (today being one of those times).

Why do we find it so hard to treat ourselves? After all, we women work hard, whether in paid employment or not. Don't you think we deserve a little self-love?

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

so you are an early bird too!!!!

LOVE LOVE just love that stove!!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Flossy said...

I am an early bird! Bit hard not to be when you have to get 3 kids moving, but I like to get up at 5ish so I have time to wake up before they get up :)

I'm trying to convince the other half that I really NEED a stove like this, but he's not buying it - darn!!!

6:44 AM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

I actually had a massage last Friday. The end of last year, with my 'simple & selfish' resolution for 2006, I promised myself to pamper myself at least once a month.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This is a fantastic idea but it has flaws... I cannot afford such a luxury. My main choice for relaxation is a bath... and mine is too small for getting under ALL the water (and oils, bubbles, soap, etc etc)... My husbands brushes my hair for me on the odd occassion and that will just have to do! :(

8:10 PM  
Blogger Flossy said...

Yes Nicole, my bath is too small for a decent soak too! But, oh, to have your husband brush your hair - how wonderful :)
Good for you, Ms*Robyn, am glad to hear you are pampering yourself this year - well done!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home