Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Three Musketeers (x 3)

Do you have different groups of friends? I do, and they come in pairs, so once you add me to the mix, we are a trio. I have three different groups, and I love them all equally, but for different reasons.

For deep and meaningful conversations and lots of silliness about life, love and everything in between, I have Di and Jules. Two more wonderful ladies you could never hope to meet. Both have such beautiful spirits, and are there for me whenever I need.

For practicalities, and giving me a kick up the posterior when I need it, as well as decadent morning teas and lunches, I get together with Linda and Julie. Motivated and busy, both of them, and I come away feeling full of life and an "I can do anything" attitude.

For discussing the trials of husbands, kids and netball, I go to Tracie and Kim. Lots of banter and laughter abound in our get togethers, and it's always fun to be with them. They understand how much commitment needs to go into a sporting child (or children). I see plenty of them in winter, but we have a semi-regular lunch date throughout the rest of the year.

All so different, but all an important part of my life. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful bunch of gals in my life and I appreciate them tons!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

You are blessed indeed to have so many special friends. I am part of a 3 Musketeers group too, my freinds and I have such a great time when we get together for the annual quilt show and our 'tea' parties whenever we can get our schedules to harmonize. We delight in our likemindedness. If there was one thing that comes to mind, immediately, it is all the wonderful laughter we share. I have another friend that I once in a while get together with, she is a sister in Christ, and we go way back together.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home