Sunday, March 19, 2006

Digging Deep

In an effort to uncover a little more of my Authentic Self, I tried an exercise last night. Just before bed, when I was pleasantly drowsy. It's a list of words I like - either the sound of the word or the associations I have with it. I like it so much I am going to do a scrapbooking / journalling thing with it. So here, just for you, are my favourite words...

Cozy Comforting Homemade Handmade Pretty Beautiful Serene Puttery Peaceful Wonder Organic Caring Loving Homely Dreamy Floaty Sweet Scented Encircle Homegrown Fresh Dainty Floral English Cottage Rose Daphne Rain Gerbera Snuggly Stars Moon Unicorn Lush French Kitchen Vintage Fabric Bohemian Lavender Charming Toile Sweet-Pea Sparkles Whitewashed Flutter Swirly Airy Simplicity Spirit Universe Gratitude Polkadots Calm Fey Listen Breathe Be Paris Castle Soft Silk Enchanted Romantic Create Imagination Whisper Free Tiptoe Flowing Sleepy Refresh Open Books Senses Crystals Pastel Energise Lightly Orange-blossom Magic Delicate Intimate Candlelight Clean Bathe Delight Gentle Inspiration Angels Childlike Touch Daydream Centred Prayer Faith Hope Smile Contented Home Sacred Aware Believe Celtic Nature Immerse Play Mama Gaia Complete Nurturing Lemon Country Living Still Thought Blue Plenty Abundance Diffused Gather Family Ancestry Thankful Bless Forgiveness Accept Pearl Heritage Lotus Pure

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

what a wonderful idea, Flossy! Love all your words but out of your list my favourite is....organic ooh but I also like candlelight and many others !

8:18 PM  
Blogger Annu said...

Great idea! I love most of the words, too.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Great list!! Those words are many that I would use also, especially ...contented, celtic,and like Robyn...candlelight! xo

11:11 AM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

great list Flossie - off to think of all my faves too. What a good time to think of it when youre drwsy and relaxed....cant wait for bedtime now!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

MMmmmmm - Wonderful thought! I sometimes see how many times I can say one of my favourite words in a day... Like todays word - Flossy.
Flossy flossy flossy flossy flossy flossy flossy flossy ;)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

What nice thoughts to comtemplate.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home