Thursday, March 16, 2006

Domestic Undertakings

There hasn't been a lot going on here the last few days - just me doing domestic stuff.
Cooking, sewing, gardening etc.

I got into the vege patch this afternoon - 4 wheelbarrow loads of weeds later it's looking decidedly better! I haven't done anything with it since last winter. Oh the shame...

I finished a UFO today as well. A bag for my mum. Only she came over and I forgot to take a photo before I gave it to her :( Sorry.

I also made some Blueberry and Cream Cheese Muffins this afternoon - would you like the recipe? They're almost as good as the choccy ones!

Other than that, just the usual goings on - laundry, netball, laundry...oh and netball. Did I mention laundry?

Hopefully something a little more interesting will occur soon, else I'll have to resort to writing about the odd things that flit through my head at any given time :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Flossy! it was my bundle of fabric at the post office waiting! lots of great stuff to play with xoox mwahhhh xoxo

oh and I would love the recipe - I love muffins & also would love to read all those odd things that flitt through your head :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Yes I want the recipe, and yes we want to read the odd things that flit through your head! I find that sometimes, those can be my best and most creative thoughts of the day -- when I sit down later and actually contemplate them!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

Some days are quiter than others...I guess thank goodness!
I went on your SA site and found myself so interested in this again that I got my old Sa Book out last night and began reading thru it again...thanks flossie....now start writing about those things that flit thru...you never knwo to you they are random thoughts - to another person they are inspiration.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home