Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A fun morning this morning. After giving the cottage a quick spritz, I got stuck into making some little treasures for Amy, my partner for the Seasonal Swap :) and also some goodies for a certain Vintage Housekeeper whose birthday is coming up very soon!

I have been mixing and cutting and pasting and picking out fabrics and embroidering (on the machine of course!), and having a ball! I love to get messy...oops, I mean creative *lol*

The mail lady brought me a lovely surprise from
Alice - some books (from her own collection) to help me with my business venture. Thank you Alice, they are very much appreciated and you are a true gem.

I have also posted some photos on flikr of some of the things I made last year - the link is at the bottom of the sidebar...

All in all, a lovely day so far, but now I think I had better go and clean up the mess I have made from one end of the cottage to the other!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Sounds like you've had a fun day. Isn't it wonderful to know that you have made something that day? Its such a good feeling!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Sounds great...and I can deal with that kind of mess! *lol*
I've just been over to flickr and have been drooling over your wonderful work...very nice indeed :)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Have a beautiful day dear Flossy!!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

ooh it sounds exciting, I'm looking forward to it!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home