Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Thoughts

A funny day today...my schedule went out the window, but it's ok, I can be flexible. Better that than breaking huh?

After reading one of the books dear Alice sent me, I woke up extremely motivated, and by 7am, I was cutting out aprons. 11 of them all up, to be sold over the weekend. They are all hemmed and just need pockets and trims which is tomorrows job.

I spoke to a friend this morning, who has the most beautiful soul. She really is a gentle, lovely person. Unfortunately, I found out this morning she is having a rotten week.
I found a little book on one of my excursions a while back, and picked it up, not really knowing what to do with it. It's a little book of 'feel good' for women. This afternoon I packaged it up along with a cinnamon candle and gave it to her daughter to pass on to her. I hope it helps to know her friends are thinking of her and love her very much :)

Apart from that, I just sewed and ironed seams all day - at 4pm the dishes were still in the sink! However, I am creating success for myself, and thinking BIG at the moment, and it won't hurt anyone if the dishes don't get done for a few hours!

I hope you are all well and having/had a lovely happy day.

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Those aprons look wonderful!!! Congrats on a very productive day!!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Someone else is super busy sewing, too, I see! They are beautiful; I just love the fabrics. Keep on sewing, girl. It's good for the soul!

12:27 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

I love, love, LOVE these! The hot pink with the black is especially funky.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Beautiful aprons, Flossy. They look too good to get dirty, but definitely pretty enough to sell. Good luck. Glad you found some inspiration in the book.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Those aprons are gorgeous! I did exactly the same thing but with hats...and hubby did the dishes for me when he got home from work. As long as you are productive in some way.. whether it be to increase finances, improving your spiritual and soulful self, nuturing your family and friends etc... I think that you should be rewarded. Go have one of those yummy muffins. hugs xoxox

8:23 AM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

flossy - those aprons are just lovely!! where are you going to sell them?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Very pretty aprons, wish you could bottle some motivation and sell me some....smile.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Such pretty aprons! Lovely colour combinations. I hope you have good luck selling them.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home