Monday, March 06, 2006

I had a great day today! I tweaked my schedule on the weekend, so I would have some time to work in the afternoons. So today was the first day. I cleaned the cottage from top to bottom this morning, then cleared my cutting table...




...so I now have a clear space to work from (just don't look at the floor!). I have fabrics and patterns all ready to be cut out tomorrow, and sewn up on Wednesday and Thursday. A few aprons and bags, some pillowcases and cushions.

I have made it so I have time for everything I enjoy doing - netball, meditation etc. I have my hour of personal time each morning, and even the grocery shopping has a time and space! And I get to work for three and a half hours every afternoon - I feel really good about that :)

Dinners are prepared at lunchtime, so when I'm taking the girls to training, I don't have to rush around like a headless chook, the housework gets done three days a week, and I have completely unscheduled weekends - at least until netball gets into full swing.

So, all in all, a very productive day for me :) Hope you had a great day too!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Well done !You seem to have it all sorted. Now there's enough time for crafting I can't wait to see some of your finished projects- aprons?umm sounds good!!!I feel the opposite this week so overwhelmed I am that headless chook!

7:45 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

sounds very organized to me - love being organized. I too, had a great day.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Have a wonderful day Flossy!! My day will be spent blessing my home..:) hugs to you..xo

4:06 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

now that you have your life so organized how about getting mine there. LOL

1:06 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Just the picture of your patterns laying there ready to cut out makes me want to rush to my craft/sewing room and start sewing something! Believe me, I need the motivation....smile.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh my goodness.. you have inspired me to finish my increasing pile of UFO's. I just don't know where the time has gone! Hugs xoxox

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home