Friday, March 03, 2006

I think I am coming down with something. Yuk. I blame the children myself.

So I had an "I feel VERY sorry for myself" day today. I lay down this afternoon to rest and woke up two hours later!!! Not really like me, so that is why I have decided I may be getting sick - well, that and the horrible, achey (how do you spell that?) feeling.

I'm having an early night tonight, and hopefully it will come to nothing, because tomorrow I have things I want to say!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Rest yourself and get better soon!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Yes, rest is one of the best ways to recover from ill health, that and someone to nurse us back to good health. If I were there, I'd look after you.. and feed you chocolate! :)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Take care dear and be good to yourself...wishing you well very soon! Hugs xo

11:44 PM  
Blogger Sharon K said...

Feel better soon and look forward to your next post and what you have to say. Rest and drink lots of liquids.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

sending hugs and good thoughts your way... get to feeling better real soon.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hope you're up and feeling better soon. I've been sick myself since Wednesday and amy only just now able to get up and move around.

And yes, I blame the child too.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home