Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm So Spoilt!

What a delightful week, thanks to the mail lady and some lovely, thoughtful friends :)

My first surprise was my Seasonal Care package from Thea - she thoroughly spoiled me! Lots of goodies, including the Simple Abundance Discovery Journal, some lip balm, a lavender drawer sachet (which is exactly what I use - same brand and all!), a scented melt for my burner (divine), some vintage doilies - lots and lots of goodies. Thank you so very much Thea, it was all scrumptious, and you got my taste perfectly :)

Then this morning the mail lady tooted at me and dropped a parcel at my letterbox again... The gorgeous
Kali sent me a tea-for-one set from Laura Ashley!! It's pink with polkadots and roses - my favourite :) You're too sweet Kali, many, many thanks to you!

So it went from being a frustrating, kind of horrible week, to just lovely! My mood has definitely lifted, despite my sewing machine still not doing what I want.

Oh, and tomorrow, I am posting off Amy's Care package - a bit later than I anticipated, but hopefully it will reach NZ by the end of next week :)

I won't be around much over the weekend - full of netball both days, so I hope you all have a good one, with lots of happy blessings for you...

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

Have a great weekend Flossy!! Glad you have had a good week.

Checked out your eBay fabric on sale......all I can say is "Oh my GAWD!!!!"......Great fabrics and these are the ones you are happy to say goodbye to. i would just love to see the ones you are keeping!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Aaagh! Packages, parcels, ribbons, string.... between my friends and ebay, I am now an official postie! lol Surprise packages should be law and done regularly.. :)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

...glad you are feeling more chirpy! Happy weekend!

3:31 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Glad your feeling better dear Flossy ~ and I'm glad that you like my little surprise, because you deserve it!
Have a wonderful weekend :)

9:14 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

You deserve to be spoilt, Flossy! Glad your packages cheered you up.

I hope your busy weekend is nevertheless a *happy*, busy weekend!

6:26 AM  
Blogger dolly said...

glad you had some nice packages, there is nothing better! dollx

6:54 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Lucky you to get a couple of lovely packages. Nothing more fun than getting mail :) Have fun watching netball!

1:40 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

Hope you had a great weekend netballing! It sounds much more energetic than anything I was doing - I think the height of my exercise was a good walk around the local country park with mother, dog and fiancé in tow!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Aren't packages just the thing to cheer you up! I am looking forward to the next swap!

12:31 PM  
Blogger dolly said...

hope you are ok and didn't get some horrid injury at netball, my season starts Saturday and I am dreading not being able to walk on sunday! love to you dollx

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home