Saturday, March 11, 2006

More Mail for Me!

I got the most exquisite parcel in the mail yesterday. It came all the way from NY, from the delightful Dawn.

Look at this! The gorgeous CD is a magnet and I love it to bits.

Inside the wrapping was this lovely collection - two of the sweetest drawstring bags (with pockets on the inside!), 2 cards of vintage(?) buttons, a stunning lace-edged hankie and a purse organiser (which I think is a rather fantastic idea).



And you should have seen the envelope! I'm keeping that too, it is amazing...

A big, big thank you Dawn, you made my day :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Laurie said...

Flossy,
I wanted to stop by and say "hi." I just found the Simple Abundance blog,and your blog here is just lovely!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

What pretty things you've been sent!!! Enjoy them all dear...xoxo

9:12 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

What fun to see your treasures!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

So glad you liked the little package. The buttons are vintage..just how vintage? I am not certain.
It was fun to put it together for you.
Happy Sunday!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home