Friday, March 03, 2006

My Humblest Apologies...

...to all the ladies involved in the fabric swap. Due to circumstances beyond my control (that is, we didn't get paid this week), I haven't been able to post your parcels yet. I'm so sorry - they are all in the car ready to go, and as soon as we DO get paid, my first trip will be to the Post Office!

As much as I love you all, and want to get them out to you, feeding the hungry hordes (the family!) has to be my first priority *lol*

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger VintagePretty said...

I know that all too well, so don't worry a bit! I was meaning to comment on your last post, it was really interesting and thought-provoking. I think we all have these little roadblocks in our heads, but realising them and making the positive changes necessary to defeat them is the hard part. But well done on your realisation, I'm sure it'll help you in the long run! :-)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Calidore said...

Don't apologuise - life gets in the way of what we want to do at times. Feeding the family has to be your first priority - goodness knows what they might turn into if left to starve...lol.

Loved your last post. Know exactly where you are coming from.

Hugs

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Don't you dare apologise! You will send them off when the time is right :)

12:30 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

Floss, absolutely no apology needed here at all!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Don't you have it when things like that happen.Don't fret I am sure everyone involved will understand.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I meant to say hate it not have it!lol

10:59 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

What are you fussing about... I had to scrape some crumbs together with a bit of tomato sauce last week... not bad, I must say ;)
Please don't apologise my friend.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

not to worry.....whenever is good.
I am posting my pkg to you this afternoon..at least that is the plan. So you should get something from me one of these days.
Good weekend to you!!!

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home