Saturday, March 04, 2006


Oh boy. They grow up so fast don't they?

My phone rang tonight. My phone never rings after 8pm on a Saturday night. It was a boy. Asking for Miss*Gabbie.

My baby has her first boyfriend! Now what do I do?

Actually, I was giggling, because Miss*Gabbie is five feet, eleven inches tall. This boy would be lucky if he's 5'6" *LOL* Talk about Kidman - Cruise!!

Miss*Gabbie is 14 going on 19, and 'the boy' is 16 - he has left school and works at the local supermarket. He seems like a nice boy (although for a while there I was worried I had a teenage stalker! Heehee), but we will just have to wait and see...

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Panic.. Run for the hills... Go buy a chastity belt... Oh my gosh! Put her in a cupboard NOW! ;)

11:27 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

Ahhhh, the throes of young love, eh? Luckily at 14 although it all seems deadly serious, I'm sure she'll be absolutely fine!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Ahh yes...how I remember that time with my own daughter...who is now 22!! Your comment about Kidman~Cruise...soo funny!!!! :)
Hugs dear...xo

10:21 AM  
Blogger Calidore said...

Thank heavens we haven't got to the boyfriend stage with Elise yet - I'm dreading it. What a cutie your daughter is - you must be so proud of her.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

eeek! You poor thing *lol*

My son is 13 and a half and I freak out when the girls keep ringing him...I tell you, I start to think no girl is good for my boy! *i'm a dag, I know!!*

3:09 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

She's beautiful! Don't let her grow up to fast is what I'm thinking...these years are free from work and worry..doesn't that sound wonderful. I wondor why we were in such a big hurry to 'grow up'. Well, in my case I know...not a great home life but not to bad either. hmmmm.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home