Friday, March 17, 2006

On the Wagon...

Well today I have spent a bit of time on super decluttering my sewing room, or more accurately my fabric stash.

I know that I said I cleared out a lot with the fabric swap thingy, and I did. But not enough...

So I listed lots of fabric in
my eBay store - if you want to know how much fabric one addict has, go and take a look :) To be honest, that is not the half of it, so I'll be doing more come Monday.

And in a couple of weeks, I'll have some extra money - and I'll try really, really hard not to spend it on more fabrics *sheepish grin*
But never say never...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger dolly said...

just off to have a look! ....not that I need any more fabrics AT ALL especially not after your wonderful parcel

have a great weekend...netball season looming...lol!

dollx

9:18 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I'm just as guilty of buying more when I don't need it, but isn't a fabric addiction much healthier than one to the other, more commonly known, addictions? The only real devastation from my fabric and craft addiction is to my pocketbook!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I have so much stuff to put on ebay but keep putting it off so you are way ahead of me.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ugh If I go have a look I will probably buy - knowing your taste in pretty patterns.. and that is the last thing my purse needs. Though I know it will be all gone by now anyway (hopefully, keeping fingers crossed for you). Keep sweet!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I just went over to look at your lovely ebay things! How much fun to sell on ebay...and more fun to buy. Unfortunatly, I too have a 'stash' of fabric waiting in my sewing room. Love your taste though!

4:27 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

Hi Flossy!

This is kind of off the topic of your post (and let's face it - you know I can't sew, and therefore there is no point in me looking at fabric!), but I just wanted to say thank you for the blueberry/cream cheese muffin recipe. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be baking again this weekend! I made the muffins yesterday, and they were really, REALLY good. Thanks again!

:) Jelly

8:20 AM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home