Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ramblings

Thank you for your kind thoughts, I am feeling ok today, except for a bit of a headache.

I have so many thoughts whirling around in my head at the moment, I don't really know where to start! But I wanted to tell you how I feel about this beautiful blogging circle :)

Each and every one of you ladies I have met since being here, are a joy to have in my life. I sometimes (often) wish that I could pop in for a cuppa and a chat in real life. I think that I am a truer person here than in my real world, and I am accepted wholeheartedly - with all the ups and downs. There aren't too many in my life that know as much about my feelings and inner thoughts than you do! I am honoured to be a part of it, and I feel blessed that I have found you all.

So this is a big thank you for being so wonderful...


Now, on to a debate that is raging through the blogoshpere in various different forms. That of being a Stay at Home Mum, otherwise known as a housewife, homemaker, and keeper of the family. Actually, you know, I think I'll not offer my opinion today -I have many, many thoughts on this world we live in, and I have too much in my head to get it all out in a logical manner.

I have been very emotional the last few days - crying at the drop of a hat and that sort of thing. I'm not unhappy at all, just finding it hard to be in a world that clashes with my values so badly.

Aaargh - I just can't find the right words today, it's too frustrating for me, so I'm going to leave it, and maybe I can come back later and get it all down.

Big hugs to everyone who drops by :)

Flossy xx

--------------------oOo--------------------

12 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Dear Flossy - please just try and relax and know that you are doing what is best for you and your family. NO-ONE outside of your immediate family has the right to decide what is best for you.

God bless you and all your choices.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

great big hugs to you Flossy...take care of yourself and just take sometime for you today!!
Blessings dear...
xo

8:24 AM  
Blogger Alessandro_PPG said...

Tem novidade em meu BLOG! Confira e post seu comentário!

Meu blogger: http://ilustrada-ppg.blogspot.com/ e meu site: http://www.ilustrada.ppg.br/ Ajude a divulgar a arte! Desde já agradeço! Conto com o seu apoio! Abraços !

Se puder click nos banners! Grato!


Hello! Visit my new blogger and my new site! Thank you!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Calidore said...

Flossy, I know exactly how you feel. I get that way at times too. Just take some time for yourself and let the world go take a running jump.... You do what you feel is right for you and your family and stuff everything else. If your body tells you to rest, then do it, guilt free. It's your bodies way of saying it needs to recharge and unwind.

Hugs to you my dear. I am thinking of you.

Catherine XXOO
PS I feel privileged to have a friend such as you and like you wish I could call in for a cuppa and a chat.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

You are always welcome to pop in for a cup of tea and chat!I understand how you feel sometimes the right words aren't really needed.Just find a little peace somewhere and everything will come good.Keep safe Lots of love xxx

5:52 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Dear Flossy ~ so glad your feeling better, and I hope that headache has gone!
I would like to say that I value your friendship greatly, and am so happy to have 'met' you. You are a generous and beautiful spirit :)
I can understand the way that you feel ~ I have been a stay at home Mum for 5 years (Oh my, time flies!), and it was my choice, supported by my husband...sometimes, the amount of crap I had received about this was unbelievable! Sometimes it brought me down for a little bit, but not for long...Always remember, You don't have to prove yourself to anyone, so follow YOUR dreams ~ and let that wonderful inner light of yours shine near and far.
Love ya, Hon.

5:59 PM  
Blogger dolly said...

oh I would love you to stop by for a cup of tea..in a vintage cup lol! and talk about netball hee hee hee!

I am not sure about the SAHM thing you are talking about, but boy are my views on this STRONG and possibly irritating to a lot of women so yep i will have to read other opinions and think before I blog..but suffice to say SAHM is the way to go...for me!

keep ya chin up sweetie

love ya dollx!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Without you, where would I be? On the days when I need them.. you are there with the most kindest, sweetest and loving of words. You always seem to know exactly what to say. You are a wonderful lady and should be proud of what you have accomplished and overcome. You have inspired me through your words to be the best I can be. I cannot stand to think of you feeling blue in any way. My advice to you would be to go somewhere quiet and have a good cry.. it helps me sometimes. I will leave you with one of my favourite verses...
"I cannot sit and chat with you, The way I'd like to do,
So brew yourself a cup of tea, I'll think of you,
And you think of me."
xoxox

10:50 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

But honey, there is a world that agrees with you, lives like you, and will happily accept you just as you are. Anytime you need us, we are here with a helping hand, encouraging smile, and a shoulder to lean on. We love you just as you are!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

just popped in to see if youre ok? just a thought - but youre not pregnant are you? just wondering??? with that off feeling? I was like that before I knew I was preg.
your dd is just gorgeous - this boy will probably be the start of many many more admirers! they grow up sooo fast dont they?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

What a sweet post...blogging is very special I think and it does let us share our inner 'self' more freely than we do in person alot of times. Its always quite relaxing to online journal and visit others with nary an interruption...eh? *s*

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home