Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ravings of a Creatively Frustrated Housewife!


This place is in danger of becoming a cooking and recipe blog! Not this week, if I can help it :)

So today I found out that I am "technologically challenged". I downloaded some gorgeous embroidery designs from CD onto the computer (designs like
these), and then tried to send them to my sewing machine (it connects to the PC, but it doesn't cook dinner!). I managed to get half of them over there then got some error message saying something about something not being registered...afraid I have noooo idea what that means! Anyone out there ever do anything like this? And before you ask, yes I did read the manual! It didn't have much to say at all.

I shall read everything I can tomorrow, because I really want to embroider some handtowels!

Apart from some choice phrases filling the air in my home, nothing much else happened today :)

The girls have their first Representative netball carnival of the season on Sunday - that means an early morning wake-up at 5am and not home until about 6pm. My weekend sleep-ins are officially over :( Anyway, hopefully they will both do well, and I will post some photos for you on Monday - trust me, by July you will be sick of hearing about and seeing netball carnivals, and I will be sick of talking about them!

Hope you are all having a lovely week, being creative and busy...

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

You are not technologically challenged... whoever wrote the installation program didnt do a very good job. I should know as I make mistakes with programs all the time and have to constantly rewrite stuff. Sounds like you have a sewing machine like my grandma... only difference is you'd probably share it with me if I asked. My grandma hardly ever uses hers and has thousands of $$$ of computer disks for it and wont let me near it. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Oh well... I manage just fine with my ten year old girls (overlocker and sewing machine). I'd love to see some of the towels when theyre finished. I'm looking for something to put on a small towel for Isabella's gymnastics bag... she gets awfully sweaty for a six year old. Hopefully we can catch up in June though mum is shouting us on a holiday then so I'll have to check dates. Can you smell that? There's a craft show on this weekend... giggle...

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I love those patterns..so delicate and pretty. I have been de-cluttering my closet in our bedroom...whew..and today been going through cabinets in the kitchen and just being ruthless in tossing things, but it feels so liberating! Thats what i've been doing for the past 2 days, but this afternoon I want to do some planting...we shall see how that goes..hope this finds you well..enjoy your day dear..xo

6:09 AM  
Blogger dolly said...

my goodness your sewing machine sounds a bit techno! mine can stitch and do buttonholes and a bit of applique and that challenges me at the mo!!

enjoy the netball, mine starts next week dollx

11:01 AM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

I want the machine that cooks dinner while I'm out there having fun....if one comes onto the market can you alert me to it flossie ....lol.....I love mebroidery on towels! looking forward to seeing yours.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home