Friday, April 28, 2006

A Busy Weekend...

This weekend is the State Age netball carnival - 3 days, 190 teams.

Just to make my life a little more challenging, I also have a wedding to go to Saturday afternoon.
After much organising and tearing my hair out, I have found someone who will drop Miss Gabbie home on Saturday night (her last game is around 8pm). Most of the parents are staying overnight close to the venue (about an hour away), but I found a friend who just lives around the corner, who is coming home. Otherwise I would have missed the wedding.

It's also very fortunate, that the first game Sunday isn't until 11am - meaning a bit of a sleep in. I'm excited about that!
Monday will bring one game and then finals - this is the only carnival they actually play finals, the others go by how many games are won.
So they play seven games - full games too, and potentially two or three more on Monday. Wish them luck!

My plan for today is to cook lots of food - not just for the carnival, but for dinner when we get home and the last thing I want to do is work out what to feed everyone :)

I won't be around for the next four days, so I wish all the Aussie girls a lovely long weekend, and everyone else a happy and relaxing couple of days...

See you all Tuesday!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

Good luck to the girls with their netball and enjoy the wedding dear. You deserve some time to let your hair down. Stay safe.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sharon K said...

Sounds like a good weekend, enjoy and have fun. Good luck to the girls.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding and wish everyone goodluck for their carnival. Have a glorious sleep in on Monday for me, I'll be at mums getting up at the crack of dawn probably lol. Hugs xox

4:09 PM  
Blogger dolly said...

ooooooh a whole weekend of netball, sounds heavenly lol!!! bet they'll be sore tho after 7 full games, although no, they are not like us old crusties!!! dollx

11:41 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

...good weekend to you!!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

enjoy your weekend Flossy! Have fun!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home