Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gotta Get Moving

Next week, Amethyst Grove becomes the ultimate housekeeping blog! Not permanently, just until I get the cottage to rights.

I haven't been home much for the last few weeks - nothing important, just general running around, you know how it gets. But now I am feeling the urge to nest and putter and clean. It must be the cooler weather, making me want to nestle into a pretty and comfy cottage over winter - if I could hibernate, I would!

So, starting Monday, I'm going room by room for a thorough deep cleaning and de-cluttering. It may take a while *grin* (and there may be some redecorating going on too).

If you care to join me, then get out those vintage pinnies, pretty rubber gloves and your stash of bicarb soda and vinegar and come along for the ride! I'm starting in the laundry, because besides the kitchen, it's the place I spend most of my time :)

It's a date then - see you in the laundry on Monday...

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

ahh housekeeping! sometimes when life takes over, we run around like fools and then one day we wake up and our homes are in a bad state - often reflecting just how our soul is feeling. Have a great scrub next week, Suzy. nothing like getting our home back in order.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I'll be scrubbing right along with you! I did spring cleaning on the second floor but never made it to the first floor. (And now I feel like re-doing the second floor anyway!) My pinnies are pressed and ready to go!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home