Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hi everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been around for a bit - I have had "stuff" going on that I needed to deal with, and didn't feel much like blogging...
However, all is good now, and I am back with a vengeance!
There really hasn't been a lot happening in my little corner of the world - the weather is getting cooler; the house has fallen into a state of utter chaos; the girls are still playing a LOT of netball; and I have just been doing the minimum of anything to scrape by :)
So that needs to change, obviously. My "Autumn Clean and Declutter" kind of fell by the wayside, and I am ready to get back into it, starting today with the kitchen. For those of you who haven't done it yet, let's get moving today shall we?

In other news, yesterday I started the process of opening an online store - oh my gosh I hope I know what I'm doing! I have absolutely nothing finished to put into it, but once I get the house in order, I'll feel so much more motivated and inclined to sew. I ordered over 30 yards of fabric last week, and I can't wait for that to arrive - if that doesn't get the creative juices flowing, nothing will :) I have lots of ideas for the store, which will of course be called Sassy Rose, including linen sprays and other lovelies - time to be looking at labels and packaging, methinks. When it's up and running I will, of course, be shouting it from the rooftops and plastering links everywhere LOL. Don't worry, I'll make sure no-one can miss it!

I hope you are all well and happy and spending your time doing what you love to do...
Talk soon xxx

--------------------oOo--------------------

13 Comments:

Blogger jellyhead said...

Glad to hear you are OK, Flossy...you'd gone all quiet on us, and I was a bit worried.

I can't believe Sassy Rose is about to become a reality! You are amazing.

Have a great rest-of-the-week!

6:49 AM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

so, do your online blogging friends get a pre-view before everyone else? We could have champagne and strawberries too! well done Flossy - so happy to hear that things are getting better.

7:11 AM  
Blogger shellyC said...

Glad you are back...good luck with the house cleaning and the SHOP...fantastic news!!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

glad to see you are well and happy. Can't wait to check out your online shop. Ms. Robyn told me I should sell my soaps so I opened an etsy shop and sold soap right away! Yes I ship overseas. The shipping costs are listed at the end of each description. I am trying to get my kitchen clean so I can start on rest of the house. Hubby was home for a few days so I got behind.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

So glad to see you back Flossy. I missed your postings. I look forward to seeing your online shop too. Good Luck with it. Hugsss

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Oh so glad to hear from you again...I have missed you!! I look forward to seeing your new shop online....maybe a purchase or two or three..lol...enjoy your day! xo

11:19 AM  
Blogger Calidore said...

Hi Flossy, welcome back. I missed you. It's good to hear you're slowly getting back into the swing of things. Can't wait to check out your new shop - so exciting. I'm sending creative vibes your way.

Hugs

Catherine

2:02 PM  
Blogger dolly said...

good luck with the shop, and good for your for having the motivation to do it, go get em!! dollx

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

So good to have you back sweet pea, hugs. Here's cheers to Sassy Rose. Hugs xox

5:14 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Thanks for the visits to my posts and welcome back.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I cannot wait to see your shop!!! Do shout from the rooftops when it's ready -- that way I hear you all the way over here... So excited for you! And so glad we've been chatting -- you have really lit a fire under me to get my own shop opened. It's been sitting there ready to go for ages and needed the boost you gave me!

11:42 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

I'm so pleased for you, the shop sounds lovely already!

The wedding is on the 21st June, so much to do, so little time! I can't wait, although it's all so stressful, argh!

Good luck with your house clean, I'm sure it'll all go swimmingly!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Welcome back, Flossy. Really excited about your new 'shop' and I hope it makes millions for you, or at least that you have lots of fun doing it.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home