Saturday, May 20, 2006

Creating

Miss Gabbie and I stayed up a bit late last night. You see, we got into our scrapping stuff and came up with these...


This is my very first page ever (many more to come, I'm sure)


And this is Gabbie's creation (with a teensy bit of help)

We are feeling very proud of our efforts, and it's so nice to have a hobby we can share together :) I expect Miss Brooklyn will be into this too!

We had netball this morning, but the rest of the weekend is all ours - bliss! Brookie and Harry Bear are at their Dad's, so it is quiet here, in a nice way. Except for the footy that Sweetie is watching on the TV.

Sunday is going to be for puttering - I'm in the "lab" soapmaking, Miss Gabbie has illustrations for a school assignment to do, and Sweeitie is going to start sheeting the walls (hopefully!). In the afternoon, we are off to see my (VERY) pregnant sister, who will be having her babba any day now. It's a boy, and they are calling him Cooper. The nursery is all done and I want to go and have a look :)

Oh and because y'all asked soooo nicely, here is the link to the recipe I use for my laundry powder. You can find it at Snowdrift Farm - have a look around, they have a lovely site :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Omg, you have known about this sit for how long? lol I got so emmersed in it I nearly forgot to post a comment here.... Wow, thankyou for sharing... hugs xox ps. off to make some lotions and potions lol

7:50 PM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

oh flossy for a first go those pages look v professional...well done...looking forward to seeing more of them! wow I am impressed!!

12:28 AM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

I love your page, it's beautiful - as is Gabbie's, you are both cleverly creative things!

That link for the washing powder is pretty much the same one that I use - the only difference being that up until now I've not been able to find anywhere that sells borax, but now I have I'll add that into the mix too!

Thanks for your lovely comments, they keep a girl happy! :)

4:10 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

Very snazzy scrapbooking!

I love that photo of you and Sweetie - it's a really snuggly one!

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend :)

8:24 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Oh your scrapbooking is off to a fabulous start! You did a wonderful job of it...I've enjoyed seeing your pages!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Such a lovely job on your first scrapbooking. And how lovely to share a hobby with your girl. Maybe you can share a different hobby with your other little one so she will feel special too! Have a great weekend Flossy! Hugsss

12:13 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Thank you for your lovely comments at my blog...xx

12:14 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Oh your pages are so gorgeous! Now I really must at least begin sorting my pictures to start some pages!

Thank you so much for the link to the laundry powder recipe. I'm definately going to try to make some next weekend!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
golden dedicated hosting Web hosting server philippines Dedicated server web hosting search Web server free ware philippines Free black sex moives What is cheap web hosting

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home