Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's Not Fair!

This whole online shop thing is starting to get very frustrating. After not hearing from the mob I'm going through for a month, I managed to remember to write to them last night, only to get a reply that "sassyrose.com" isn't available as a domain name. Hmmph!

So now I have to come up with something else - simple and easy to remember.

On the home front, today I have to go out and organise a birthday cake for Miss Brooklyn, and pick up her birthday present. Now normally, I would make a cake (of course), but we are going out for dinner and celebrating a double birthday on Saturday (my girlfriend's daughter). The cake of choice is a cheesecake - and it has gone from being a dozen people to 25 people! I'm not making a cake for 25 people, I'm sorry - especially not a cheesecake. LOL
I am however making presents, so I will post pics when they are done. I have also decided to allow Brooke a mobile (cell) phone - only because she is at netball training so much, and if I forget about her (no, it hasn't happened - yet), she can call me :) Miss Gabbie has her nose out of joint a little, as she didn't get her phone until her 13th birthday, and Brooke is only going to be 12 - how awful! Oh, and she wants a NEW phone, thank you very much. Well, she can just wait until November for her special day.

The house has gone to rack and ruin this week, I'm afraid. I hate when I'm this busy and don't have time to putter and fuss around the cottage - next week for sure, I will be staying a home and not poking my nose out the door! I need to recharge before next month when I have to be away for a fair bit with netball.

I hope you are all having a lovely week :)
Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger littlejennywren said...

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your online business. I was going to ask you for advice. I'm still planning to go ahead with an etsy shop I just have to make a bit more stock. I had a peek at your aprons, they are beautiful
love Jenny

8:46 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I am tired just reading abour your day!

9:22 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

That's a real pain about having to find another store name. And your life sounds so hectic at the moment - it's a wonder you ever find time to blog! Hope next week is easier.

:)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Try to find a few moments in your day for yourself...it will get you through the busy time. Have fun!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Whoosh, and there goes another day lol... Do you have enough time to get all these things done? I wish you the best of luck dear friend. Hugs xox

5:05 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

What about sassierose.com or sasseyrose.com? I know it's not as nice, but it's not too different from the original at least? Smart girl, buying the cake! I refuse to even make a small cheesecake. Why do it when someone else can do for you! (But then again, I'm lazy...)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

you have been a busy gal! Sorry to hear about the online trouble...just keep at it..it will happen!!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home