Friday, May 26, 2006

Laundry and Birthday Pressies.

Today, I hobbled around and did lots of laundry :) Miss Brooklyn very kindly hiked down to the clothes line to hang it out for me.
I also made this for Miss Sarah, whose birthday was on Wednesday (14 going on 30), and whom we are going out with on Saturday night for a combined celebration.
It's scented "stones" inscribed with letters to spell out her name. Excuse the photo, but it was the best I could do. I also have the stone made for Brooklyn's name, but will finish it next week.
Tonight, I make a card for Sarah and finish the photo booklet for Brooklyn. Then it's wrapping gifts :)

Tomorrow it's netball (of course), and then a quick trip to the shops to pick up the cakes for The Party. I promise to take the camera and will post pics on Sunday.

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

I hope the ankle is a little better and you are keepin off it for awhile. what about one of those u beaut ankle supports for awhile.Mother nature tends to put the brakes on when we are pushing to hard.Hope alls better soon.

10:27 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

Oh no! Your poor ankle!! Keep it rested, remembering to do 'range of motion' exercises every so often (a great trick is to pick up a pencil from the floor with your toes, if you can bare it). I sympathise with you completely - I've broken my ankle 3 times (we are a family suffering from lax tendons here!).

Take care and get well soon!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Flossy!! Get off your feet! Make sure you truly let your ankle rest and heal, otherwise it could bother you much longer than necessary.

Have a fabulous birthday celebration!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I have one of those bandages mum was talking about.... if you want to give it a go, I will post it to you. Let me know.
Mmmmmmm cake, must go and bake one of those today... Why? Why not! Much love xox
ps. mum was a nurse for about thirty years...bit of info for you!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Your craft is such a nice idea...I like it. Hope you are feeling better soon.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home