Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Lesson.

You would think, wouldn't you, that I would know better. Better than to leave accommodation issues until less than two weeks before we go away. Especially when I know there are going to be hundreds of netballers (and their families) from all over the state converging on one little town.
Slim pickings, friends. Very slim indeed. Unless I am prepared to pay upwards of $200 a night. Which I'm not. Although, a little luxury may be just what I need right now *smile*
If I didn't have to go away the next weekend as well, I would go all out in some 5 star hotel!
Ah well, I'd best get back to the hunt...

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

If it is anywhere near me... you are most welcome to stay with us :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I hope you find suitable accomodations. Very soon!!!!
Thanks for posting the poem...It is surprizing how one misses those daily things after the birdies have flown off...
*sigh*

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home