Friday, May 26, 2006

Ouch!

CAUTION: UGLY FEET PHOTOS IN THIS POST!
If you are offended by feet, do not read on.

Well, I guess this is what happens when you are on the go constantly. You are forced to slow down...

Last night, while playing netball in the freezing cold, I landed on someone elses foot and rolled my ankle (for the gazillionth time). This is the result this morning:




On the upside, I can't go anywhere, so I get to stay at home all day - although I should go to the physiotherapist. However, I may need to keep a kid or two at home to do things like go to the clothesline for me, as it's a perilous journey when I have two good legs!
As much as I would like to stay in bed and play possum all day, the best thing is to keep it moving - as evidenced by how SORE it was when I got out of bed this morning.

I have lots of crafty things and housework to keep me busy all day, and I'm so happy that I can stay in and get it all done :)

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Take care of yourself...and rest that foot! Hugs dear xo

7:04 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wincing Flossy!
Golly that is terrible!
Hope you are on the mend soon!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

The lengths some people will go to, just to stay at home and do the housework and crafting! *LOL*

Hope it gets better soon Flossy :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

OW! Flossy, hope you rest up and get better soon.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Tell me again exactly how to do that lol I'd love an excuse to sit and craft all day long! I'd like to point out the lack of toe nail polish..... I highly recommend anything in autumnal colours lol

Hugs xox

12:03 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

take care of that ankle! Enjoy the day at home but don't overdo!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Some girls will do anything for attention....lol....Take it easy girlfriend...get better soon. Hugss

11:45 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Oh dear, that swelling is bad. Take care!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home