Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Simply Scrumptious!

I am giddy with delight!

Today, I got my order of
Brambleberry soap scents that I ordered.
With heady names like Sleeping Angels and Heather and Hyacinth. My favourite though, is White Tea and Ginger - the most divine scent ever!

I am going to have the most gorgeously scented laundry in the whole world!!

So guess what I'm doing tomorrow? That's right, making soap! And possibly drinking lots of wine...

For I also took delivery of my very first lot of wines from the
Wine Club I recently joined.
Yes, I will be a sweet-smelling lush in no time LOL.

It has been a good day so far - seven loads of washing done, my book finished (The Red Hat Club - fabulous!), house relatively cleanish.

I'm off to embroider those hand towels now...

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Ooooh can I join you (giggle) I wish! I have too much to do on my forthcoming Thursday and still having finished Wednesday..... I don't think I need that wine after all lol... Is it Wednesday still? I really don't know, you know? lol

7:47 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Ohhh, I love Brambleberry! Now you've got me inspired to unearth my soap scents from the cupboard and make my own soap this weekend. (If I have hot water by then!)

9:27 PM  
Blogger littlejennywren said...

Sounds like you have had a very productive day. I haven't heard of Brambleberry, I'll have to check them out.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Sharon K said...

You go girl.....And have a glass of wine for me. Enjoy your day and hugs to you.........

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home