Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Today is the Day...

...That Miss Gabbie gets her braces off and her tooth fixed!

She is very excited, as you can imagine. After 20 months, and a fair bit of pain, she is going to be able to show her beautiful self off to the world.

It will be a long day for both of us (and another day out of the house for me *sigh*), but it will be more than worth it. I will post a photo of my gorgeous eldest daughter tomorrow :)

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Thats great news, I had braces once upon a time, and I can still recall some of those memories. Oh happy day to be done with them and everything all fixed.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Sharon K said...

I am sure she will have a big smile and look just beautiful. The pain will go away and the smile will stay for ever.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Wonderful news!! My son had his taken off about 4 years ago...its a great thing indeed! Look forward to seeing a lovely photo of her..hope this finds you and yours well! hugs...xo

9:34 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Congratulations Miss Gabbie, I am so very happy for you both... Have the most spectacular day girls! Hugs xox

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home